Good Morning!

Good Morning!

بواسطة - Anna Ghelli
عدد الردود: 17

Hello everybody :)

I have seen many of you working until late on Sunday to finish off activities for Learnopoly. I hope you will enjoy this session too!

I am really looking forward to working with you in the next couple of weeks

رداً على Anna Ghelli

Re: Good Morning!

بواسطة - Izolda Marcinonienė

Good morning, Anna,

I hope webinar training also will refresh our brains:)

izolda

رداً على Izolda Marcinonienė

بواسطة - Amos Asalu
Hi Izolda The little time I have taken to study webinar training I see it is as very engaging exercise that can keep a learner and a trainer refreshed right from the beginning and throughout the learning process. Nice weekend Amos
رداً على Anna Ghelli

بواسطة - Ivan Smiljanic

After I just could nor stop adding more 'bubbles' to my mind map, I realized  that one can write indefinitely about all the factors needed to run a Webin@ar! ;) 

And it's fun in a way to brainstorm with yourself - definitely recommended!

Ivan

رداً على Ivan Smiljanic

بواسطة - Larisa Nikitina

Ivan, hi!

I tried to read your mind map but i am afraid your "bubbles" are too small to read. 

Anna, i wonder, could they be zoomed a little bit?

Lara

رداً على Larisa Nikitina

بواسطة - Ivan Smiljanic

Hi Lara,

Nice to see you joining the session!

To help you - I believe if  you click on the image it should zoom to the full resolution. If you still do not see it, let me know and I'll post it somewhere in raw format.

See/hear you tomorrow!

Ivan

رداً على Ivan Smiljanic

بواسطة - Larisa Nikitina

Oh, thanks! When i click on the image, i still cant read all (sorry, maybe my eyes are not so good as in early age :)

But...but clicking on "Source" in right bottom of your full image helps. finally. 

Now i can read.
Great! So full, only one suggestion, keep on drawing, put "Yes-No bubbles" to all siblings, please :))

Lara

رداً على Larisa Nikitina

بواسطة - Maja Kuna

Good observation and hint Lara. I really appreciate when people do not give up on technology quickly. You figured it out and shared the solution with everybody. There are no magic or perfect tools. But shared best practices can help to make sure that tools meet our needs. Your tip will definitely make paddlet easier to use! 

Thanks,

Maja

رداً على Maja Kuna

بواسطة - Roro Yuliana Purwanti

Gotcha!

Thanks for Lara and Maja. I found it very useful when previewing Lu's mind-map. I almost gave up, and saw Maja's message about "not to give up with the technology quickly", then found Lara's tips. Click "source" then control +, and..voila...it readable!

Thank youuuu...

-Roro- 

رداً على Anna Ghelli

بواسطة - Larisa Nikitina

Hi, Anna!

Thanks, I really enjoyed this start and thanks for sharing the mind map drawing application! That was funny enough to use this drawing tools! :)

Wish all webinar preparations could be so easy and funny! :)))

Lara

رداً على Larisa Nikitina

بواسطة - Bruce Muller

Not only is the mindmap tool helpful but Padlet is an awesome tool for sharing files and ideas! I might have to use that for an activity in our November Teaching with Conceptual Models session....

Bruce

رداً على Bruce Muller

بواسطة - Juniarto Widodo

Hai Anna....

I really antusiasm to begin this session, hope I can explore my point of view. Just want to know, Is in this session no need to register first ? 

Juniarto

رداً على Anna Ghelli

بواسطة - Ladislav Coso

Well I tried to do some kind of map, if I understood correctly. :-)

رداً على Ladislav Coso

بواسطة - Anna Ghelli

Hi,

there is no right or wrong, do not worry. We are trying all together to build the best webinar :)

Could you share your map on the padlet? (go to activity 1: share your mind map and upload the image)

thanks a lot

رداً على Anna Ghelli

بواسطة - Ladislav Coso

Actually I did it two times and then had them deleted, but this 3rd one is the last one! :-)