Good Morning!

Good Morning!

от Anna Ghelli -
Количество ответов: 17

Hello everybody :)

I have seen many of you working until late on Sunday to finish off activities for Learnopoly. I hope you will enjoy this session too!

I am really looking forward to working with you in the next couple of weeks

В ответ на Anna Ghelli

Re: Good Morning!

от Izolda Marcinonienė -

Good morning, Anna,

I hope webinar training also will refresh our brains:)

izolda

В ответ на Anna Ghelli

от Ivan Smiljanic -

After I just could nor stop adding more 'bubbles' to my mind map, I realized  that one can write indefinitely about all the factors needed to run a Webin@ar! ;) 

And it's fun in a way to brainstorm with yourself - definitely recommended!

Ivan

В ответ на Ivan Smiljanic

от Larisa Nikitina -

Ivan, hi!

I tried to read your mind map but i am afraid your "bubbles" are too small to read. 

Anna, i wonder, could they be zoomed a little bit?

Lara

В ответ на Larisa Nikitina

от Ivan Smiljanic -

Hi Lara,

Nice to see you joining the session!

To help you - I believe if  you click on the image it should zoom to the full resolution. If you still do not see it, let me know and I'll post it somewhere in raw format.

See/hear you tomorrow!

Ivan

В ответ на Ivan Smiljanic

от Larisa Nikitina -

Oh, thanks! When i click on the image, i still cant read all (sorry, maybe my eyes are not so good as in early age :)

But...but clicking on "Source" in right bottom of your full image helps. finally. 

Now i can read.
Great! So full, only one suggestion, keep on drawing, put "Yes-No bubbles" to all siblings, please :))

Lara

от Maja Kuna -

Good observation and hint Lara. I really appreciate when people do not give up on technology quickly. You figured it out and shared the solution with everybody. There are no magic or perfect tools. But shared best practices can help to make sure that tools meet our needs. Your tip will definitely make paddlet easier to use! 

Thanks,

Maja

В ответ на Anna Ghelli

от Larisa Nikitina -

Hi, Anna!

Thanks, I really enjoyed this start and thanks for sharing the mind map drawing application! That was funny enough to use this drawing tools! :)

Wish all webinar preparations could be so easy and funny! :)))

Lara

от Bruce Muller -

Not only is the mindmap tool helpful but Padlet is an awesome tool for sharing files and ideas! I might have to use that for an activity in our November Teaching with Conceptual Models session....

Bruce

В ответ на Bruce Muller

от Juniarto Widodo -

Hai Anna....

I really antusiasm to begin this session, hope I can explore my point of view. Just want to know, Is in this session no need to register first ? 

Juniarto

В ответ на Anna Ghelli

от Ladislav Coso -

Well I tried to do some kind of map, if I understood correctly. :-)

В ответ на Ladislav Coso

от Anna Ghelli -

Hi,

there is no right or wrong, do not worry. We are trying all together to build the best webinar :)

Could you share your map on the padlet? (go to activity 1: share your mind map and upload the image)

thanks a lot

В ответ на Anna Ghelli

от Ladislav Coso -

Actually I did it two times and then had them deleted, but this 3rd one is the last one! :-)