Day 3 of Webin@ar Checklist - Prepare your webinar materials!

Day 3 of Webin@ar Checklist - Prepare your webinar materials!

par Ivan Smiljanic,
Nombre de réponses : 11

Good day to All!

Let's get to the point - today we explore the various ways of how to prepare your slides for the online lecture, pros and cons, things to keep in mind... Till today we had some nice brainstorming regarding the first two steps in the Webin@ar Checklis, and we actually have it stored in 'mindmap' format (you can see the collection of them inside the Moodle page for the previous days as well). For all of those that did not join us for the first two sessions - no worries! You can simply continue here and explore today's topic. Still, if you have time and will to start form the step 1 - it is never too late - just follow the instructions in the moodle page from the Day 1 on.

Happy to have you on board!

And let me know if we can assist you somehow?

Nice day,

Ivan

En réponse à Ivan Smiljanic

Re: Day 3 of Webin@ar Checklist - Prepare your webinar materials!

par Vesa Nietosvaara,

Super nice video, Ivan :-) Thank you!

En réponse à Vesa Nietosvaara

par Patrick Parrish,

Very clever. :) Now we will have to make concise mind maps. 

En réponse à Patrick Parrish

par Ivan Smiljanic,

Well, no pressure Patrick ;)

And I have to repeat this - if any of you have ONLY ONE idea (or two) - share! Write it on you hand (?!), take a picture and submit to padlet:

http://padlet.com/wall/pn9r19yndfbz

It's that easy!

Ivan

par Ivan Smiljanic,

Wonderful mindmap Roro! Just saw it now...

I really like this DO - DON'T form of it. It is very clear to understand there  which are the things we should run away from, or which we can embrace.

Let's see if others will follow, or they'll have their own technique (would  like to see some of...)?!

Thanks for sharing,

Ivan

par Roro Yuliana Purwanti,

Thank you, Ivan..

I am sure more and more creative ideas will soon coming.. :-)

Roro

En réponse à Roro Yuliana Purwanti

par Ivan Smiljanic,

Hi,

I encourage you all to check now the padlet for today - I see another concept of brainstorming provided by Patrick. After 'do-don't' concept of Roro we have another dedicated approach to the problem. Thank you Patrick for submitting.

And there is also a nice tip in the description of the mindmap..!

Btw, hope that cold front (at least over bigger part of Europe) did not freeze you and that you'll have enough energy to write to us;)

Ivan

par Sarah Kimani,

Ivan,

Didn't manage to join the session from the beginning but I have managed to finish Activity 1 and 2 this afternoon thanks to the very interactive and engaging activities which kept me awake despite the heavy lunch :-)).

Very creative video lol...

Until tomorrow for Activity 3 and 4, have a lovely evening.

Sarah.  

En réponse à Sarah Kimani

par Ivan Smiljanic,

Hi Sarah,

I'm glad to hear that we can beat 'Siesta' with out session?! :)

In any case, it is nice to hear that some of you are so interested to start form the first session! Also, you (or anybody) don't need to really follow steps as they come, if you prefer to start (or brainstorm) with day 3 for example. We have the whole other week to put your really constructive ideas into order, i.e. construct a meaningful checklist.

Thanks for joining!

Ivan

par Ivan Smiljanic,

Hi there Calmeters!

Though tomorrow we open the new topic of Webinar buildup , Day 3/ Step 3 part of the Webin@r Checklist is still is open for your ideas! What is precious to see from today's session are of course the ideas and bits and pieces that need to be there in order to have a successful presentation, but as well the way you can express your ideas through a mindmapping. Though till now we don't have big number of submitted maps, interesting enough each of them have a different concept of dealing with the problem of analysis. Even if you do not have time to build map of your own, I prompt you to visit the 'padlet' and check it for yourself! This is a part where we are learning together with you - how to build up a mind map... Who knows, maybe this will be the session for the next Calmet Online?!

So, tomorrow we'll  see what can one do to run successful Webinar session! But I will leave Maja to reveal some secrets, as will wait for you to tell us what is your experience, what do you think about it?!

See you tomorrow!

- and remember to have fund while you build your own mind map ;)

Ivan

par Izolda Marcinonienė,

Hello, Ivan, 

due to my illness I am a bit late with my activity at CALMET. But hope I will put my plan using ...a pen and camera as my home Mac has old old version and can't use mindmap:(Maybe I will upload it (it takes all night!)and tomorrow could work with it.

Best wishes,

Izolda

En réponse à Izolda Marcinonienė

par Ivan Smiljanic,

Hi Izolda,

Thank you for you efforts (despite illness!) - I have received your nice mindmap for step 3 and I will upload it to padlet right now.

I have to say that it's a pleasure to brainstorm with such a dedicated audience!

Hope you'll have fast recovery!

Ivan