Day 5 - Step 5 - wrap up the event

Re: Day 5 - Step 5 - wrap up the event

от Alessandro Chiariello -
Количество ответов: 0

Hi Anna,

I just saw you added your thoughts to the padlet of step 5 (event wrap up): thank you! You are another one with great experience on running webinars.

You also address some topics which were raised by others, hence stressing their importance. We all shall agree that it is a kind of dilemma: are the speakers appropriate or shall i instead "blame" myself for not giving enough support/guidelines to them in delivering online lectures/contributions? I guess that in this domain the truth might be on both sides.

You, Anna, also point out that it should be important to investigate whether technology played properly or not, and if not what were the issues. I see here that a well designed survey to be sent to students shall make us wiser on most of these aspects. But we shall also interrogate fellow colleagues on this aspects, those who have experience on running webinar (if they would be available, though). Same for the feedback of the content: who, better than the participants, would be the candidate for giving feedback n the content, for instance via survey?

Do yo agree that a wel designed survey could solve most of the issues you 've raised?

What I find new in your comments is the "Was the advert adequate?". This has not been really addressed before, and I personally find it a very important point of the wrap up process to be investigated and analyzed. 

Thank yo again, Anna!