Week 2: Enhancing mental models

Re: Week 2: Enhancing mental models

por Bruce Muller -
Número de respostas: 0

It's Friday! At least here in Boulder - for most of you, it will already be the weekend when you read this. In any case, I'm happy to be wrapping up the end of the work week here at COMET. 

Thank you, Vesa, Tsvet, Bryan, and Lara for posting to the forum this week. I can only hope that more folks took the time to read the article of interest for this week's session. My guess is that anyone with forecasting and training experience will be able to relate to the findings and it should spark ideas on how to enhance your approach towards training competent forecasters. Tsvet's last posting may come across as quite provocative but I certainly can see how his logic could become a reality. I sure would like to hear some of your thoughts on that...hint, hint...

We'll kick off the last week of this session on Monday: collecting examples of conceptual model lessons, images, animations, and ideas for creating conceptual models that are currently not available on MetEd or other venues. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Bruce