Think-do-feel table uploads

Think-do-feel table uploads

от Ian Bell -
Количество ответов: 1

Hi All,

The Think-do-feel table is a simple but effective tool to help plan training sessions or presentations. I have found it useful and so have others who have used it.

I have finally sorted out narration problems (I hope). My original PowerPoint file wouldn't play the narration. This was because I had my default to save PoerPoints as a .ppt file so it's easier for sharing. However this 2003 format doesn't support embedded narration. It needs to be saved as a .pptx file (2007 and later). So when I re-recorded the presentation I had the same problems. (I also had a fauly microphone so had to redo it again.) It's been a learning experience. I'm happy to help anyone who is trying to do this in future.

I have also saved the file as a Windows media video file (.wmv). This should play as a video OK if you don't have PPT 2007 0r later. It's file size is 36 MB compared to 4.7 MB as a .pptx file.

iSpring was able to convert the .pptx to html5. However, once againit messed up some of the text boxes.

I'll upload the following files to the CALMet online site:

* narrated PowerPoint .pptx (4.7 MB)

* video version .wmv (36 MB)

* another PowerPoint of examples - 2003 format (7.3 MB)

* a Word document you can use as a template

* a Word document with a transcript of the narration plus a "Spanish" version for Monica (translated by Microsoft)

Try it out for a topic you teach or present and share your results through the forum. If you have other tools for planning your sessions please share them too.

cheers

Ian

В ответ на Ian Bell

Re: Think-do-feel table uploads

от Ian Bell -

Hi All,

All of the files for the Think-Do-Feel table are on the CALMet site now. The Think-Do-Feel table is a simple but effective tool for planning your training sessions or presentations. It helps you to focus your plans on the changes you want to assist rather than the content.

If you have PowerPoint 2007 or later the main .pptx file should work. If you have PPT 2003, you will need to use the narrated video file.

Apply it to one of your sessions and please share your results.

Cheers from a 29C Melbourne

Ian