Weather briefing chat (6th October at 08 UTC)

Weather briefing chat (6th October at 08 UTC)

par Sarah Kimani,
Nombre de réponses : 1

Dear All,

We begin a two month journey tomorrow where we are going to engage each other with discussions in new training tools and innovations.

To kick start us, join me tomorrow at 08UTC for a Weather briefing chat where I will be discussing the weather and/or interesting weather phenomena. This session will offer you a chance to interact and engage with other participants in real time as you get to know each other. 

I encourage you you to log on a bit earlier to test the links and have a feel of the session before we begin. I will be logged on before the session starts to answer any technical questions. 

To go to the briefing, follow the link https://classroom.eumetsat.int/course/view.php?id=226&section=1 where after clicking on the topic (Briefing 6-12) you will be directed to the session's resources where you can access the Google presentations and the chat. 

The forum will be used for discussions after the sessions and interesting postings in the course of the following days which you would  like to share with fellow participants. 

Let's chat and warm regards,

Sarah Kimani