Moving on to Week-3

Moving on to Week-3

بواسطة - Roro Yuliana Purwanti
عدد الردود: 1

Hello CALMeters!

We are now moving on to Week-3. At this time, we believe that some of you are still enjoying the challenge of Learnopoly, discussing within the team, learning and sharing from each other as the team is trying to match among Assigned Topic and selected Learning Solution, and design the best Learning Activities possible. We appreciate all of you who have been actively participating in this activity and successfully managed it in your own busy and occupied schedule. This fact, even makes the week become so "alive". It is so impressing to see how some of you even do that nice collaborative working in team, manage it from different places and different time zones. That is one of the beauty of asynchronous session, we can manage the online activity while minding our own business.

Big thanks to Pat and Maja for all the support during the game, you give us a fantastic example about how to help and encourage.

During the Week-1 and Week-2 we were talking most about asynchronous sessions. To balance it, on Week-3 we will talk more about the opposite, the synchronous ones. We can see that the TSO team - or should we call them "Mike Team" ? - are ready to host the discussion about the Webinar. Ivan has is posted a brief summary of activities that we could expect to happen by this week. Anna offered the forum, which is open for all of us for posting questions, if we need to know more about activities.

The exciting Week-3 is scheduled to end on 2 November 2014. Before that you are welcome to continue working on creating the remaining Learning Activities and submit them on Monday 20 October 2014 at 11.59 UTC at the latest. Maja and Pat soon will post our experience in Week-2 at CALMet Commons, and we may see how our collaborative working will be beneficial to give us and other fellows some ideas in developing Learning Solutions and creating Learning Activities.

So, wait no more. Meet the TSO team in Facilitator Book, join them in Webin@r Checklist of Week-3 and get exciting  experiences in another form of online session - synchronous.

Regards,
Roro and Vesa

رداً على Roro Yuliana Purwanti

Re: Moving on to Week-3

بواسطة - Ivan Smiljanic

Thank you Roro for another announcement for Week 3 from your side.

I really had an urge to agree with you about the great cheering job Maja and Pat did last week! There were few moments of confusion among teams, but with patience they have managed to clear everything out. Aside from that, they have prompt the people to enjoy the session and to play (and learn!). And I'm happy that they did that since at the end I guess many teams did their share and seems to me that Learnopoly showed it's real potential!

Looking forward to the incoming weeks!

Ivan