CALMet Online 2014 Draw - we have Three Lucky Winners

CALMet Online 2014 Draw - we have Three Lucky Winners

by Vesa Nietosvaara -
Number of replies: 6

Dear all,

the CALMet Online 2014 draw was performed today 16 December at 12 UTC at EUMETSAT, and was supervised by Maja Kuna. Wheel spinned three times, and we found the three Lucky Winners for the prizes.

The winners are:

- Larisa Nikitina

- Elizabeth Castañeda

- Izolda Marcinonienė;

Congratulations to all the three ladies. You can check the recording of the actual wheel spin here.

We wish everyone Merry Christmas, happy holidays and a successful New Year 2015!

In reply to Vesa Nietosvaara

Re: CALMet Online 2014 Draw - we have Three Lucky Winners

by Elizabeth Castañeda -

Thank you!!!!

Merry Christmas and happy New Year for everyone!!

In reply to Elizabeth Castañeda

by Wilfried Jacobs -

Dear all,

Unfortunately, I was not able to join the session of today yielding that I did not win. However, congratulations to the three ladies!

To all of you Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I am looking forward to our cooperaation , especially in relation to the next Calmet-conference in Seoul. I think that this will be one of the most beautiful challenges during 2015.

May be that a few of you received this photo (attached) already. However, I like it and you hopefully, too. I took this photo during a clear and rather cold winter morning (-10°C). 3 days before we had a lot of freezing rain (20th January 2013, afternoon) and during the following night heavy snowfall (10 to 20 cm).

Wilfried.

Attachment DSCN6074.JPG
In reply to Wilfried Jacobs

by Izolda Marcinonienė -

Fantastic view, Wilfried,  but better to avoid this phenomena!

I also wish  our  worldwide "Calmeters" company  wonderful holiday and wealthy New 2015 Year!

Izolda

In reply to Izolda Marcinonienė

by Moira Doyle -

Congratulations to the lady winners!!! And I wish you a Merry Christmas and Blessed 2015

Moira

In reply to Vesa Nietosvaara

by Larisa Nikitina -

WOW!!

So many prizes - Certificate of Distinction!! and i am a Winner!!

Thank you so much! But most of all thanks a lot to orginizers for this unbeliveable and exciting event!

Happy Winter Time and Great New 2015 Year!

I wish you all Great New 2015 Events!

Lara 

Attachment 1.png