WMO Course for Trainers 2017 Webinar Sessions

Re: WMO Course for Trainers 2017 Webinar Sessions

by Roro Yuliana Purwanti -
Number of replies: 0

Dear all

I forward you Bodo's information regarding the recording. Hope you find it beneficial. Sorry for the delayed post. I wish you all successful week ahead.

Roro - Vesa

==========================================================

Dear Colleagues

The recordings of the Australian VLab Centre of Excellence Regional Focus Group meeting of the 13th June 2017 are now on the Australian VLab Centre of Excellence web page at http://www.virtuallab.bom.gov.au/archive/regional-focus-group-recordings/

To make it easier for you I have subdivided the recording of the Regional Focus Group meeting into its individual subtopics. These range from 3 to 29 minutes in duration and 3Mb to 71Mb in size. Files are in .wmv and .mp4 format to suit a variety of computer platforms.

It may be best to download the files prior to playing these in order to avoid bandwidth problems.

In the recordings I have also removed two minor errors in the labelling of the slides as presented on the day. I always carefully edit the recordings after the session to make the final product “smooth as silk”.

It is also a useful learning experience for me as I am reviewing the presentation from the perspective of the participants (you)!

The next joint Australian VLab Centre of Excellence Regional Focus Group meeting will be held during July 2017. I will give more information closer to the date.

Regards

Bodo

Bodo Zeschke

Teacher

Australian VLab Centre of Excellence Point of Contact

Bureau of Meteorology Training Centre

1010 LaTrobe Street

Melbourne VIC 3008

AUSTRALIA

Tel: +61 3 9669 4753 | e-mail: b.zeschke@bom.gov.au