Week 3 begins with a whimper

Week 3 begins with a whimper

by Pat Parrish -
Number of replies: 0
Hi everyone,

We had an excellent start to the week with a great presentation by Joni Dunlap on Exploring Strategies for Relevant, Engaging Online Instructions. This presentation has been recorded and made available on the course Website.

Several new readings are now available in the Weeks 3 & 4 section of the session. I have also moved some previous discussion forums into this final course segment because so few people have had the opportunity to contribute.

I have also added a couple more:

"Share your ideas for using Discussion Forums" is where you can describe your ideas for how you might utilize forums in your courses in the future. Let us know your thoughts, even if they are just vague ideas at this point.

"Top Ten Reasons Why The Forums Have Gotten Quiet Wiki" is your chance to speculate on various conspiracy theories that may explain why we all got so quiet in the past week. Use your imagination.

I'm in Sibiu, Romania this week helping to facilitate the WMO Training the Trainer course, and we'll be discussing discussion forums. I'll report any news of events here, if they seem to add to the discussion.

All the best,

Pat